Saturday, November 15, 2014

Snow Much Fun!


Pin It

Click the above logo

Hi everyone,

Here is another super cute Christmas card. Our sponsor for the Fairies In Time challenge is Whoopsi Daisy. The card base is neenah cs. I used a Hidi Swapp background stamp on the front of the base card. There is no name so I will call it a music sheet bg. The image was printed onto neenah cs and colored with copics following the colors from the colored image. E00,000, YR21,21. BG10,11, RV01, R27,29, N0,0,4,6. I layered the image onto SU bashful blue cs. I distressed the background using blue pan pastel.. I punched out some leaves using MS punch. I then added three leaves together and added red rhinestones in the middle for berries and one on the top right.The red ribbon is from my stash. I used glitter on the white parts in the background. The glitter doesn't seem to show in picture but it is really pretty. 
I will enter this card into this challange.

Whimsydaisy - lots o layers

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating and have a fabulous day!



2 comments:

MaryH said...

Carol, this is just an adorable image. Love the colors you've selected...created quite an icy feel. Her little hat & her puppy's hat are so cute. Your copic coloring is just fab, and what a pretty card you've shared. Love it! TFS & Hugs

Beebeebabs said...

Cute cute cute - love it!!!