Sunday, July 27, 2014

One in a Million Rose




Pin It
Hi everyone,

We are still having very hot weather up in the 30c. I have been staying in as much as possible and going our when it is cooler in the evening.

Todays card is the start of 613 Avenue Create new challene for the week. I am using the sponsor Fitztown. The image is called Valentine 12. I love roses and I like to color them. I printed the card onto neenah cs and I have used copic markers. YG61,63,67. R81,83. I then used a white gel pen   give more highlights.  I then added three sequins. The card base is neenah cs and the DSP is from a 4x6 DCWV paper pad. I added a little wink os stella on the highlighted parts. The sentiment is My favorite things sentiment set. There was just too much white space so I used a ruler and a SU close to cocoa marker to add the frame.

I will enter this card into these challenges.


Thank you all so much for stopping by. happy creating and have a fabulous day!





0 comments: