Thursday, July 31, 2014

Dogwood Darla


Pin It



click on logo
Hi everyone,
We are still having very hot weather here. I't way too hot for me to go outside. I burn so quick and don't tan. So I stay with AC. 
Well on to  todays card. This is Lacy Sunshine Dogwood Darla. She is so super cute. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,21,51,23,35 R20,81, YG63 . I used very little colors for this image. The card base is neenah cs and the layer paper was in my stash so I am not sure where it came from. I really need to find a way to keep track of the left overs. On each end of the music paper I used SU happiness shared stamp set. I stamped the small magnolia using SU close to cocoa 4 times on each side. I then added some sukura white gel pen and added some highlights to the image. I then decided the image needed a darker background so I used brown Brazil paper. The sentiment is the happiness shared set and stamped onto neenah cs and the ends of the banner were cut using a small SU square punch.  I added CTMH seam binding ribbon and a small crystle rose the center of the bow bow. I think she turned out so sweet. 

I will enter this card into this challenge.

Lacy Sunshine - flowers

Thank you so much for stopping by, happy crafting and have a fabulous day!






1 comments:

sammi said...

Stunning card! Love the hair coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Flowers" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.