Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Boxed set of cards


href="javascript:void((function()%7Bvar%20e=document.createElement('script');e.setAttribute('type','text/javascript');e.setAttribute('charset','UTF-8');e.setAttribute('src','http://assets.pinterest.com/js/pinmarklet.js?r='+Math.random()*99999999);document.body.appendChild(e)%7D)());">Pin It
Hi everyone,

It's my turn to GD on Sheila She's A Sassy Lady blog. Thanks for having me today Sheila. 
These adorable images are from Deedee Digital Designs. You will find this Digi  set here in the store along with lots more wonderful images and sentiments. The images I have used today is called Spring Blocks and I have made them into a gift set for a friends birthday. I made a box to hold the cards.

These images are amazing to work with so please stop by the store and see all of Deedees wonderful art work. Deedee also has a challenge blog here so I do hope you will join in.
I have added quite a few images to this post.


Pin It

Box for the set of cards using DCWV paper stack. The ribbon is from CTMH and I cutles the ends. The flowers are SU petite petals. The leaves are from a MS leaves vine.


Pin It
This shows all the cards in the one photo. The base card is from Recollections called shimmer campaign. They are cut at 3x8 making the card 3x4.


Pin It

On this card I added sukura glitter pen and added another layer on top of the first crocus using dimensional foam. 

Pin It

I added the glitter to this image as well but no dimension her.

Pin It

Glitter added

Pin It

The top sunflower has an extra layer for dimension and lots of glitter.

Pin It



This last card had dimension on the butterfly and on the tulips at the bottom. I am really sorry that it doesn't show up in any of the photos. I hope you have enjoyed this set of cards.

I will add this set of cards to these challenges.

Copic Marker Spain - anything goes
Just for fun - anything goes

Thank you all for stopping by and have a fabulous day!


2 comments:

Rachel Gillham said...

they are all so cute! thank you for joining us at just for fun!

Marie Richardson said...

Such a lovely cards
Thanks for joining us this month over at just for fun
Hugs
Marie (DT member for JFF)
Xxxx