Sunday, July 6, 2014

Belle Of The Ball


click on logo
Pin It
Hi everyone,

I have an image from the East Wind to share with you all today. This beautiful image is called Belle of the Ball. I have printed The image onto artist loft watercolor paper and colored it with peerless watercolors. I then cut the image to the size I wanted. I then added some wink of stella on the image. The flowers were made using the spellbinders small blossoms die. I added some glue on the top of them and added some glitter. I used sukura clear glitter pen for the little dots in her hair. I added a ribbon and on the ribbon I added a small flower using the SU small flower punch. I then added a rhinestone. The base card is a 4.25 x 5.5 SU sky blue and the white is neenah solor white cs. The DSP is also SU but it had been retired for some time now. I still have quite a bit left. The watercolor paper warped a little but it isn't that noticeable. I like how this card turned out warped and all.

I will add this card into this challenge.

The East Wind - use ribbon

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating and have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Another beauty - love the image!!!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous card, love it.

Jackie C said...

Fabulous, amazing colouring!! Wonderful that you have shared your great artwork with us here at THE EAST WIND. Good luck hun and do come back again!
Jackie dt @ THE EAST WIND

Jackie C said...

Don't forget, you may enter twice with a TEW image x