Thursday, May 1, 2014

Spring Branch




Pin It
Hi everyone,

The Fairys Challenge has two sponsors this week. This adorable stamp is from Sami Stamps. I printed it onto neenah cs and water coloured it with distress markers apricot 1,2, honeycomb 1,2,3, picket fence. The leaves were coloured in mowed lawn. I used SU pocket silhouette stamp set for the small leaves in the background using old olive ink. I also chalked the background with SU chalks. pink, blue, orange. I then fussy cut the image out and added it onto another layer of the same image and popped it up with dimensional foam squares.  I had some wire that I had picked up from Micheals store and used it for the tree branch. The sentiment is from my favorite things hand written stamp set. I stamped it onto neenah cs and embossed it with pewter embossing powder. I coloured three white flowers with the apricot distress markers added glue on the top of them and added MS glitter. The pearls and the silver sequins were then added .  My card base is neenah cs. The DSP brown and music note were from DCWV stack. I used to water colour all the time and I got away from using it when I purchaced some copic markers. I love my markers. I don't have a ton but what I do have works for me. It is fun to go back to using some of my favorite techniques. I hope you have enjoyed my card this week and get inspired by doing a favorite technique you like to do. 

I will enter this card into these challenges.

Sami Stamps - a mothers love


Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day!

4 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Another beautiful card - love the choice of paper tfs!!!

Unknown said...

What beautiful paper you chose for this image. Everything compliments each other perfectly!

Unknown said...

I also wanted to mention that Sami Stamps Challenge #013: Anything goes is now open. The only requirement is for you to use a Sami Stamps image which you have done. You should go enter the challenge! www.samistamp.blogspot.com

Julie Gleeson said...

I love your pretty card! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie dt xox