Thursday, May 1, 2014

Heart and Flowers



Pin It
Hi everyone,

The time has been going by so quickly it is hard to believe it is now May 1st. Spring is just around the corner. Our sponsor this week at The Fairy's Challenge is Star in My Pocket. I am using this cute little image, its a valentine image but its perfect for a Mothers day card. I printed the image onto neeneah cs then cut it with Stampez die frames 5. I colored it with copic markers. E00,000,11, Y23,26, R20,22,24, YG61,63, N2,0. The card base is neenah cs. The DSP is DCWV butterfly pad. I used a Ek success border edge punch for the bottom of the card. I layered a piece of SU pretty in pink in the center of the border to add more of the pink colour. I then added a white satin ribbon and a smaller ribbon with pearls in the center of the bow. I had some coloured enamel dots so I added some of the green and white. I have some silver stars and sequins so I added them to the top right of the image. Lastly I added some wink of stella on parts of the image and the border. I hope you like my card and it will be and inspiration for you. 

I will enter this card into these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

0 comments: