Thursday, May 1, 2014

Beautiful Hair




Pin It
Hi everyone,

There is another challenge starting at The Fairy's Blog today. Our sponsor is Sami Stamps. I have used this beautiful stamp that I will call Beautiful hair. I did have fun with this image . The card base is neenah cs and the DSP is DCWV sweet stack. Three strips were cut at 1.5 in strips and glued to the base. I printed the image onto neenah cs and cut it out with a spellbinders die. The background is coloured with SU chalks. bashful blue, mellow moss, pretty in pink. The image is coloured with copic markers. E00,000,11,31,33,35,37, R20,81, V01,12. I added a butterfly to the top left corner and added 3 pearls in the center. Pearls were also added into the girls hair. I took some flowers from my stash and added them to the right side. The white,yellow flower and the leaves were cut with the cricut and flower shoppe cartridge. I then rolled them to make the flowers. The small leaves are from MS leaves border punch using SU old olive paper. I added some glitter to the butterfly and the flowers. I hope you enjoyed my creation and that it gave you some inspiration to try something new. 

I will enter this card into these challenges. 

Sami Stamps - a mother's love


Thank you for stopping by, have a blessed day!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful project! You did a great job on her hair!

Julie Gleeson said...

Wow I love your gorgeous Card! This is one of my favourite images! Thank you for sharing at Sami Stamp! Hugs Julie DT x