Saturday, April 5, 2014

Penelope Pansy


Pin It
Hi everyone,

Here is my entry for the Lacy Sunshine Challenge that started last week. I wanted to make a circle card for this image. The base card is neenah cs and I used three quick-kutz circle die to cut the circles.I really like this die because it has 20 circle dies and the largest is 5.5. So many choices.  I printed the image onto neenah cs before using the die so I would know what size I wanted to use. I colored it with a mix of copic markers E00,000,21,31 Y21,23, V9,15, YG61,63 and cromatix markers. Honeycomb 2&3 and Apricot 11. The cromatix markers are alcohol based from American Crafts.They are a less expensive brand but they blend well together. I didn't have any problem with them. The DSP is also from an American craft pad. I did add some of the cromatix markers on the flower background to bring in the color of the flower pot. I used a MS leaves border punch for the leaves under the pot. I used two recollections small flowers to scatter around the leaves. I had some left over gold dots so I put them in the centers of the flowers. The ribbon is a MS brand. I made the double bow and I don't know how I did it. I have since tried and can not seem to come up with how it was made. I will just keep trying. I added wink of stella onto the bottom flowers and the pearls on the pot.

I will add this card into this challenges.
Lacy Sunshine - add flowers

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!






2 comments:

Chrissy said...

She is just adorable Carol..gorgeous card.
Thanks for joining in with us at Lacy Sunshine this week..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lacy Sunshine: Add Flowers
Hugs
Dewi