Sunday, March 23, 2014

Angel Dog


http://www.etsy.com/shop/OakPondCreations?ref=si_shop
Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor this week At 613 Avenue Create is Oak Pond. I am using this adorable angel dog. The card base is neenah cs.  I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E31, Y23,N4,2, I added a lot of glitter onto the wings. I then used a spellbinder to cut the image out. On the card base I cut 3 scallop squares using MS punch around the page. I cut a piece of acetate to put behind the squares and then added DSP from DCWV pet stack. I wanted some stars on the image so I used an MS star border punch. The two strips on each side is also from the star border punch. I added  some glitter to the stars. The little bow in her head is twine. On the inside of the card I added a scallop rectangle and punched some stars to keep with the theme. I will enter this card into these challenges.



Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!




2 comments:

Aurora said...

Hi Carol, what lovely card. The image is so sweet!
Cheers,
Aurora

Beebeebabs said...

Adorable card!!!