Wednesday, February 5, 2014

You Melt My Heart

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Well would you look at my little boo boo. Can you see it. Yes that is right I have put the frame on crooked. My eye sight must have been a bit off. LOL! No I wasn't drinking anything but water. This little image is from Lacy Sunshine called Izzybella. I printed her off onto neenah cs and colored it with copic markers. E00,000,21,31,35,51, R20,81,83,85,, BG10,11,13, I die cut a frame with a spellbinder die  and added some buttons from my stash onto top left and bottom right corners. I put some twine bows on the tops of the ribbon. I added a small MS heart punch to the center of her hair bow.The sentiment is from Pink by Design stamp with SU pretty in pink ink. I will give this card to my youngest grand child and she will love it even with the crooked frame. She is only three so she won't notice it. 

I will enter this card into this challenge.

Lacy Sunshine - add a sentiment

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!


3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely adorable!!!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous card, and I can't see anything wrong with it! Love it!

sammi said...

Cute, cute, cute! You've done a great job with her! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "use a sentiment" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.