Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Beautiful Bride





Pin It

Hi everyone, 

Our sponsor at The Fairy's challenge is Woopsie Dasiy. I am using this cute bride image, I printed it onto neenah cs. This is the colored image but I thought it would be nice to add a darker skin and hair color. I used copic markers. E00,000,21,35. I used an embossing on the background and the two top corners. I distressed the edges with SU riding hood red. I was disappointed that is seemed to bleed some. That was where the hearts came in. To disguise the smudges. I added some ribbon and white flowers from my stash. I will add this card into these challenges.


Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!


2 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Awwww absolutely beautiful!!!

Charlotte C said...

Beautiful beautiful - red hearts are perfect.