Saturday, December 14, 2013

HOHOHO Merry Christmas

Pin It
Hi everyone,

We have another challenge at The Fairy's challenge blog.  using the cute Bugaboo images. I think this turned out so super cute. I printed the image onto neenah cs and colored it with copics. E000,00,21,31,35, Y21,19,21, B12,14,, R 22,24, G95,99,40, N4,6,. I used sukura glitter pens blue and clear on part of the image. The papers are from american arts christmas pad. I cut them into strips and glued the strips where I wanted them. The snowflake is a die from SU and the tree is memory box die. I layered it then added some puff paint for snow and added a trunk. The sentiment is from ST teeny tiny wishes. The green ribbon is from my stash and lastly a yellow button.  Hope you have enjoyed. I will enter this card into these challenges.

CMC Copec Challenge - color Christmas or Winter image
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas - urgent card, Christmas Birthday as well as Christmas or New Years
Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas challenge extra - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating

3 comments:

valou250809 said...

Fabulous card Carol!!! thank you very much. Hugs, Valou

Hazel said...

I love this - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

Patricia St Martin said...

Gorgeous card. Love everything, all those beautiful colors and those wonderful embellishments. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Color Me Creative challenge. We look forward in seeing you back again.

Patricia
Design Team
rubber stamping is my game blog
Color me Creative