Wednesday, December 11, 2013

49th Birthday Card


Pin It
Hi everyone,
 I had another Birthday card to make this last week so I wanted to share it with you. He is a family member that turned 49 and is having a tough time of it. I have this cute stamp set from stupendous and thought it would be great to use. The card is made into a gift card holder. The card base is SU brown and the DSP is  a Recollections fall stack. The image is printed onto neena cs and colored with copics. YG 63, G 40. The Birthday stamp is from SU.  The maple leaf is from a spellbinders die called Orchard tags and accents. I distressed it with SU chocolate chip, Certainly celery, real red, curry. The sentiment is from the same set as the  gecko. He really liked the card and gift card. He ased me when the card was empty when was I going to refill it. LOL!  Hope you have enjoyed. I will enter this card into this challenge

Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes

Thanks for stopping by, happy creating!






1 comments:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Whimsical and so charming, the image is simply delightful. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at TTCRD. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
Berni,DT
craftdoormagazine.com.