Saturday, October 19, 2013

Mrs Claus Gift Card




Pin It
Hi everyone,

Our sponsor this week at 613 Avenue Create is Kenny K digi. I choose to use Mrs.Claus and fussy cut her out after printing her onto neenah solor white cs. I colored her with copic markers. E00,000,21,35,31, R22,24,27, N4,6,8. I created a simple gift card holder die cut using make the cut software and cut with my cricut. Now I am not sure if it would be called a shape card but I  used it anyway.

 I used recollections kraft card stock and  S.E.I  DSP using  a Christmas paper stack. I have had this paper for a few years now, I am not sure if you can still get it. I took and embossing folder border edge to use on each side using the big shot. I took a blue geleto's marker to go over the embossing. 

I decorated the inside as well as the front. I made a snow drift with scraps. punched our small snowflakes, MS fern punch, and ribbon. The red flowers were cut with the same snowflake punch and I added a dot in the center. The white rose was make using a mold with soft clay. The inside snowflakes are from a larger punch. I die cut the white shape for the sentiment using a spellbinders. The sentiment is SU Best Yet . It too is an older stamp set. 

The Micheal's gift card is one that I got from my granddaughter for my birthday. It is just to show that a gift card fits in the space. I might still put a Velcro closure on it. I really enjoyed creating this card. 

Thank you for stopping by, hope you enjoyed. Happy creating!
KennyK ,Recollections,Neenah cs,  S.E.I.Christmas stack, MS punch/ ribbon, rose mold, geleto's  make the cut software, cricut, recollections snowflake punches, spellbinders, copic markers, sizzix embossing edge border, gift card holder, SU best yet stamp, 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol this is fantastic and I would call it a shaped card xx

Beebeebabs said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!