Sunday, October 6, 2013

Bal Masque

Pin It
Hi everyone,

This week at 613 Avenue Create our sponsor is Rick St Dennis. I am using Bal Masque for a Halloween card. I love this image and had fun coloring her with copic and chromatix markers. The base card is a cut file from the MTC gallery. I printed the image onto neenah white cs. The copic colors used are E 21,00,000, N0,2,4,6,8. Chromatix colors used saphire 1,2,3. I fussy cut around the image. For the background I used SU bashful blue and Distress ink Denim. I stamped a Halloween image with moon and bats by Craft smart. The inside sentiment is also by Craft smart is spooktacular. I added a little tangerine tango inside the moon and on the swirls streamers by fiskars. I added dash lines around the center circle. Glitter was also added on the zig zag on the card layer and her mask. An orange ribbon was added to the top right corner. It needed just a bit more so I put a swirls with pearls coming from her hat. Hope you enjoyed.

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

3 comments:

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

Leanne said...

Hi Carol! This is Leanne from CreatedbyLeanne.blogspot.com if you can will you please email me I tried emailing you but the link won't work :( My email address is Tobusyscrapping at bellsouth dot net
Thank you!! Hugs, Leanne

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Wow look at the coloring on this card... BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing.