Monday, March 11, 2013

Happy Birthday Mouse 2

Pin It
Hi everyone,

I am posting another card for the fariess blog challenge. Our sponsor is Melnen's Design Stamps. I am using Meljen's Design Birthday Mouse. I used a two circle punches of different sizes and punched out the mouse. With the larger circle I cut little slits all around the circle to make it look more like a flower. The effect isn't quite as good as I was imagining but it will do. I colored the image with copics and all the papers are DCWV. I added a green twine and some brown stitch marks. I will add this card into these challenges.

Stamp and Create- fur or feathers
The Pretty Little Ribbon- happy birthday
My Grafico- anything goes
Critter Challenge - twine
Artistic Inspirations - flowers

Stamps - Meljen's Design Stamps - Birthday Mouse
Papers - DCWV, Neenah white
Ink - printer, copics, SU chocolate chip marker, sukura clear glitter pen,
Accessories - SU 1 3/8 and 1 1/2 circle punchs, twine

Thank you all for stopping by, happy creating!

5 comments:

Dewi Lestari said...

It's really lovely, Carol..
Thanks for joining at Critter Sketch: Twine!
Hugs
Dewi

brenda said...

A very sweet card Carol.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Pretty Little Ribbons challenge this month.

B x

Sarah said...

Very cute Carol!

Thanks for joining the Pretty Little Ribbon Shop challenge.

Sarah x

Patricia said...

Your card really made me smile. Just too darn cute! Thanks for joining us at artistic Inspirations this week.

sgc said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing in the Critter Sketch Challenge.