Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Winter Lace Snowflake

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Just A Scrappin' blog challenge this week is to make a vacation card no green or red and add 3 buttons. I choose to make my vacation a Christmas theme. I used a 4.25x4.25 base and embossed the front with the snowflake cuttlebug folder. I cut three different snowflakes out of the winter lace cartridge. The buttons are cut with the embosslet buttons die # 5 from SU. I made small bows to go on top with white twine. I added stitching with a sukura blue glitter pen. Then added glitter. I used a MS pine punch to add more interest in the snowflake. 

Paper - Colorbox white card stock
Ink - sukura blue glitter pen, clear glitter pen
Accessories - MS pine leaf punch, white twine, cricut, bigshot, winter lace cartridge, cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, SU embosslet buttons die #5, memory box swirl leaf,

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Now this is what I call a snowy card. Love all that sparkle, and fab design.

xo
Judy

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful card thanks for sharing.
The image you asked about is a Kenny K digi!!!