Thursday, November 8, 2012

Fall Leaves

Pin It 
 Hi everyone,

This is my second try at this post. I accidentally deleted my post. GRR how frustrating that is. Today at Just A Scrappin' challenge we are to used striped paper with fall colors. My base card is a yellow from recollections at Micheals. The striped paper behind the image is from a DSP stack also recollections. The orange stripe and the daisy flower is from SU. On the orange piece at he right hand side I used my MS score board and scored it in 1/4 inch strips. I used Navy ink and sponge to the ridges of the scores. I did the same to the yellow base card. The cute image is Tilda playing. I colored her with copics- E00,000,21,33,35,37, V15,17, B21,23,YG63,Y13,R02. I used a sukura orange glitter pen and doodled around the image. The ribbon is one I had in my stash. I printed the fall onto the card with black sharpie pen. There is glitter on the daisy.

Stamps - Magnolia Tilda
Papers - Recollections, Recollections DSP, SU tangering tango, neenah solor white,
Ink - Memento black, SU navy, copics
Accessories - SU dazzling diamonds, big shot, bigz die daisies, sukurs orange glitter pen, MS score board,black sharpie pen.

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!



3 comments:

Michelle N. said...

I love the image and the punny sentiment! And I still envy your coloring skills...

Junebee68 said...

Carol
I love your card another homerun with your design I have to learn to use the copic pens Your work is so awesome thanks for the inspiration

Judy said...

Awww..what a fun card, and I love the color combo.

:)
Judy