Friday, October 19, 2012

Glittered JJ Tag

Pin It
Hi everyone,

Well I'm back again with JJ from Bugaboo stamps. The bugaboo stamps are just so super cute. This cutie is called JJ calendar gal November. I have been making my gift tags so they are ready to put on my parcels. I cut the tag 5.5" from the cartridge tags bags boxes and more. She is colored with copics, cut out and popped up onto Anna Griffin paper stack. The poinsettia is made with spellbinders cut onto SU red card stock then distressed with cherry cobbler. I added snowflakes and did a lot of the sukura clear glitter pen around the paper and poinsettia. The burgandy ribbon is also from SU. I used a  sentiment from JustRite Christmas stamps.  I will enter this tag into these challenges.

Winter Wonderland - anything goes except for a card.
Lets Create - anything but a card
Cards Galore - anything goes

Stamps - Bugaboo - JJ Calendar Gal November, JustRite
Paper- Anna Griffin Christmas stack,  SU red, kiwi kiss
Ink- printer, copics, sukura clear glitter pen
Accessories - spellbinders poinsettia, cricut, cartridge tags, bags, boxes and more, SU burgandy ribbon, recollections small snowflakes punch.

Thank you for stopping by, happy creating!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

gorgeous tag :) beautifully colored image and the colors are so pretty :)

downrightcrafty said...

I love your interesting creation so pretty and must have taken ages so detailed, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a fabulous little tag .. love that image
Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week
Lisa x

Linda Simpson said...

A beautiful Tag, thank you for joining us at Cards Galore this month for our challenge.

Hugs
Linda xxx