Monday, September 24, 2012

JJ Happy birthday!

Pin It
Hi Everyone,

The sponsor this week at Jacksons Digital Expressions is Bugaboo Stamps. I choose to use JJ Kick Up Your Heels and Have a Happy Birthday! Yes, its another JJ image. You will see more of her. [smile] The card base is white and the DSP is from the DCWV Sherbert stack. I colored her with copics and used a peach ribbon that I had in my stash. I doodled around the image with sukura orange glitter pen. The flowers again were from my stash and colored with copics Y 13. I will add this card into these challenges.

Paper Makeup Stamps - anything goes
Love To Create - anything goes
Make It Monday - always anything goes
Stamp and Create - anything goes
Kaboodle Doodles - stitching

Stamps - Bugaboo JJ kick up your heels and have a happy birthday!
Papers - recollections white. neenah smooth solor white, DCWV Sherbert stack,
Ink - printer, copics, sukura glitter pen,
Accessories - ek sucess border edge punch, peach ribbon [ Micheal sale bin]

Thank you so  much for stopping by, happy creating!

6 comments:

Anne Temple said...

Such a fun birthday card. Thanks for sharing it with us for the anything goes challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Unknown said...

what a great image, love it!!! thanks for joining kaboodle doodle!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

Someone's birthday will get even better when they receive this card! The coloring looks wonderful and I love the pink bow!

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
Happy Crafting...
Lisa xx

Sassy Raggedy said...

Wonderful birthday card. I love these bugaboo images. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenges this week. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #111 and #124.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia




Emily Lauritzen said...

Wonderful and fun birthday card. Love the green and peach together. Thanks for joining our challenge at Digi Makeover.
<3 Emily-DT