Thursday, October 21, 2010

You are my Sunshine


Hi Everyone,

I made a couple of cards the same today but changed the faces. The paper was already decorated and all I needed to do was add a tourquise layer behind it to make the picure pop. I then punched a circle and added a face to it. The top face was the baby faces and the bottom one was the princess faces both from Peachy Keen Stamps. I used my irock and added metal stones on the flower centers and the birds eye. The stamp was Scrappy moms stamp. This was so easy and quick and I think it looks really cute. I am entering this card into the ABC challenge this week and it is using flowers. Thanks for stopping by to visit, happy creating everyone!

Stamp Set: Scrappy Mom's
Paper: DCWV whimsy stack, Brazil tourquise paper
Ink: SU tempting tourquise copic marker
Accessories: 1 1/2 and 1 1/4 scallop circle punches, irock and metal gems

5 comments:

Sheena said...

Pretty & Cute!! I love the sparkle

JustYolie said...

Aw this is tooo cute! Love all the shimmer! :)

Donna said...

Lovely sparkly card, wonderful colours too. thanks for joining us at ABC this time.
Donna x

Cat said...

Too sweet! Very Pretty!

Eulanda said...

this is super cute and I really like your signature. Sweet!