Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sweet Blog Award

I am so excited, and I just can't hide it! I have just received this sweet blogger award from Celeste at C.C/'s Cards and Crafts. Thank you so much Celeste, you really have made my day! I am just thrilled to accept this award. I am to send this award to five people. I think you all deserve this award so it will be a hard decision for me to make. I will list the five people I have awarded this to in a couple of days.  Have a great weekend everyone! Go and check out CC'S Cards and Crafts you won't be disappointed. She is a very talented lady.

Carol

2 comments:

Celeste B. said...

I'm so glad! You really do deserve it! You are amazingly talented! :) Thanks for sharing that talent!

Shorty Creations said...

Congratulations! You're so talented :)