Friday, June 4, 2010

Hear Me Roar

Emma over at My Creative Time has started a challenge called Throwback Thrusday! Emma's idea is to focus on some of the older cricut cartridges. This week the challenge is to make an animal, so I made this cute lion from the animal kindom cartridge. I love the Peachy Keen Stamps and only had the med animal faces that were too big for this lion. I had no choice but to draw the face in my self.  I have just put in an order from Kathy so I will have to wait until my next order to purchace the smaller animal faces. I didn't have a sentiment that was appropriate so I wrote it in with chocolate chip marker. The out side says "Hear Me Roar" and the inside says "I'm not Lion, Out of all the people on earth, You are the best since the day of your birth. I hope your Birthday is as wonderful as you are."  This card was made into a gift card holder. I hope you like it.


Paper: chocloate chip, more mustard, dusty durango, creamy carmal, hostess level 1 DSP pack.
Ink: chocolate chip, black, more mustard
Accessories: photo corner punch, brads, white gel pen, cricut machine, cartridge animal kingdom.

Thanks for stopping by to see me. Happy stamping and crafting.
Carol

3 comments:

My Creative Time said...

I LOVE THIS CARD Carol!! You did an AWESOME job w/this & your drawing! Very well done!
thanks for being a part of my very 1st throwback Thursday challenge!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Unknown said...

Great card with the lion.

Lori said...

I hop'd over from Emma's blog. You did a GREAT job with the drawing! WOW!

Lori
thepaisleyturtle.blogspot.com