Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Craft Show Goodies

We had a large craft show here in Abbotsford this past weekend. I have been to the show each year now for the past 3 years. I love everything about it, especially all the make and takes. The problem is then I want to buy all the products I have used. I usually go with the ones I loved the most. I have taken pictures of the projects I did this year to show you. They are just awesome.

I love the layout and wish I had marked down who the papers were from so I could buy them. The DSP is georgous. 

This little card used the spellbinders scallops, putting 2 of them together. The stamp was from Hero Arts. So cute!

This stamp is all in one and then just colored the butterfly and added some sparkle,

This card is a gift card holder, so easy and so cute to make.T he leaf is using the negitive of a stickers pack and watercolored to make the stained glass look.

A layered shoe card but the Just for you was using the foil technique using a heat pen. It took a bit of practice to get the pressure proper to make the foil adhere to the card stalk. A cute technique but I think I like the stamp sentiments or the computer sentiments better.

Here is another gift card stained glass look same as the leaf card above using the negitive of stickers. I really like this technique. It is so quick, easy and the effect is georgous.

This is my last project making this little bag. We had so many laughs and of course mistakes but it was sure fun to make. We did the free hand stippling, my first time at trying it and It was so much easier than I thought it would be. We were also showed a tip on how to use glue to put the zipper on. It will be great to show my DGD how to put a zupper on  with ease. I hope you will be inspired to try some of these techniques your self.

  I will now make some of them on my own and hopefully my mind retains all the info. to make them.  LOL

Thanks for stopping by and joining me. Happy Crafting,

Carol

0 comments: