Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Snowman

I love this card, it is so cute! I made this card for the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. They wanted polka dots-a border-stripes and a stamped image. I cute the snowman out with the cricut and used the peachy keen snowman face. The face makes me smile.

Stamp Set: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Peachy Keen Stamped face, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Paper: christmas cocoa specialty DSP, real red, whisper white, SEI DSP, chocolate chip
Ink: black, bashful blue, dusty durango, whisper white
Accessories: word window punch, 1/2" circle punch, champaign shimmer mist, small gem stones [unknown]

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

6 comments:

Nikki Foraker said...

what a darling snowman! i LOVE that he's about to throw a snowball! CLEVER! thanks for playing along with us!

nikki

My Creative Time said...

awwh Carol what a cute card! Great job w/the challenge! Thanks for joining us @ Peachy Keen Stamps!
xxx
Emma:)

Janice W. said...

I love your card too! I am a huge fan of red and white, and snowmen! Thanks for playing along with us at Peachy Keen Stamps!

KathyJ Peachy Keen Stamps said...

Hi Carol! I know I left a comment.. must have forgotten to enter that goofy number thing. Your card is just adorable! I love the paper and the embellishments! Hey, that face looks familiar! :)
GREAT JOB!!
XXX
KathyJ

Angelica Suarez said...

What a fun snowman, Carol! I love the gems you used for a bit of sparkle, and the red goes PERFECT with him! Thanks so much for playing at Peachy Keen this week!

Lorie said...

Hi Carol!
I LOVE that adorable face! Your card is fantastic, and I'm so happy you played along!

Love ya,
Lorie