Thursday, August 6, 2009

Giraffe

I made this card for my grandson's birthday. I wouldn't say it is a small animal but it is an animal, lol, so I decided to enter in the Paper Play Challenge. I am sure they won't mind because he is cute.

Stamp Set: CTMH-Safari, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Michaels, whisper white, soft suede, old olive
Ink: creamy caramel, chocolate chip
Accessories: modern label punch, word window punch, big shot sizzlet little leaves.

Thanks for stopping by, Happy Stamping,

Carol

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Great card!! Love how you did the leaves over the giraffe's head. I'm sure your grandson will love it.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week. Good luck :)

Mandy said...

gorgeous card! i just love giraffes! thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week! hope to see you visit us again soon!

hugs mandyxx

deifen said...

Great card Carol - bet he'll love it! Thanks for taking part in this week's paperplay :-)
Dei x