Wednesday, August 10, 2016

In Sympathy


Hi everyone,

I have needed some sympathy lately and like everyone else it is very hard to create them. I seen a card on Pinterest similar to this one and though I would case it. Its very lovely and easy to make up. I am sorry but I don't remember the persons name that I cased it from.

The card base is neenah cs folded to 4.25 X5,5.I took one of my embossing folders and embossed the front layer only using my big shot machine.  I used a layer of Neenah white to stamp the SU pocket silhouette leaves. I used the stamp full strength and stamped off onto the white spaces between using  SU black ink. For the sentiment I have used the large scalloped oval punch. The white layer is neenah cs and punched out with the large oval. The sentiment is from the SU Thoughts and prayers set. I punched the small flower in black added a sm rhinestone to the center to finish off the front of the card. The inside has a beautiful sentiment. I made a few of the cards to have on hand as you never know when they will be needed.
I will add this card to this challange

Little Red Wagon -

Challenge # 354 - In Sympath


Thanks for stopping by, have a great and fabulous day!


1 comments:

JanR said...

Fab card! Black & white is always so nice for a sympathy card. I really like the embossing too. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.