Thursday, June 30, 2016

Adorable Teddy




Hi everyone,

This adorable card is using the Crafter;s Companion Bear. I made three in different colors but this grey bear is my favorite. The bear was stamped onto neenah cs and colored with copic markers.
copics: N0,2,4, R61,63, YG63.67.  I die cut the image using my sizzix circles and an open scallop circle to layer under the image. I used glimmer silver cs from recollection. Its a lovely thicker cs. The circles were all layered with dimensional's  onto 5.5 sq neenah white cs. I used the SU lacy border punch with the silver and cut two borders one for the top and one for the bottom of the cs. I have seen a lot of thee thin cirlcle cuts so decided to use my program make the cut and created a thin circle and duplicated it two more times and welded all three together to make one. I cut it using my expression and a glitter pink/purple ombre glitter cs. I am very pleased at how it turned out. They don;t look as thin as the die cut ones but I am still pleased. I am going to use the card as either a birthday or baby card. I am putting this card into this challenge.

Simon Says Wednesday : anything goes

Thank you all for stopping by, have a fabulous day!



1 comments:

Gayatri said...

Absolutely adorable! Love your card. Thanks for playing along Simon Says stamp Anything Goes Challenge
Gayatri xx