Sunday, January 17, 2016

Lotus Blossoms

Pin It
Hi Everyone
I hope your all having a wonderful day. I decided to make a birthday card for a friend. This gorgeous stamp is from SU and its called Lotus Blossom. I love it but it did take a bit of practice on my part getting them to line up properly. I should say a lot of practice it was not coming together easily for me. Finally got it and I love it! The card base is SU old olive and the layer is whisper white. I only used one ink and stamped off with real red. The third stamp off really didn't show a lot abut it was effective enough for me. I had some small flowers in my stash so added them and decided it would look cute with a feather. It doesn't show much but it is there. I added a few of the gorgeous grunge little dots and a butterfly to finish the card off. I will add this card to these challenges

2 Creative Chicks ; anything goes
Crafty Friends : anything goes
Sweet Stampin : things with wings

Thank you for stopping in and have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your card with the 'Anything Goes' challenge over at CRAFTY FRIENDS... your card is so pretty, they are gorgeous flower stamps and you have stamped them perfectly... good luck in the draw and hope to see you again.
Diane Louise (DT) xx

Sammy said...

So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x